Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pics from Fort Worth

Will was a happy boy when he saw all the balls and cars at the DiGi's house.

Jessica loves this cute dress Grandma Curtis bought for her. She calls it her flower dress.

We took a tour of the Rangers stadium. They took us all over the stadium. Jessica asked me later if I remembered going to all the secret places. : ) The coolest part was going down into the dugout. Will loved it!

I think the highlight for me (other than seeing Elder Neeley) was going to the rodeo!

Look at all these good looking boys! Jeff bought a car in Houston and drove up to surprise us. It was fun to see him, and I'm glad that he got to meet Jonathan.

Jessica had a great time at the rodeo. She really liked the bull riding.

Here is Jessica trying to stay on this bull! She was trying out the moves she saw at the rodeo the night before!

We had so much fun. It ended too soon, but we can't wait to see y'all again.

No comments: